Reunion [v0.3] + OscarSix’s Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Improvements Mod

 



Overview:


You play the role of a 27-year-old man who returns to his hometown after nearly 10 years to hear his father’s last will and testament. You control the MC as he attempts to exact revenge on Linda, the woman who ruined his life, because of whom he had to leave town and leave his family and closest friends. Plotting his revenge, the MC falls deeper and deeper into the world of secrets of his father, discovering things he never had any clue about. The MC will have to come face-to-face the past as well as with dark side of his hometown and finally, after many years, close this chapter of his life. Help the MC find out the truth by playing “REUNION.”​

Developer/Publisher

Prologue:


     A few days ago my father's lawyer contracted me. My father was a man whom I had not a seen for more than ten years. The lawyer informed me that he died and that the will my father had left would be opened on friday and ask me to appear at their office on that day. What's weird about it, you ask?

     Well, the story of my family is troubled best. My mother went missing when I was 10 years old. Despite a long search , we were unable determine what happened to her. I barely survive through the ordeal. For a few years, I mourned my mom' loss. This is the moment when Linda shows up in my life. Linda was a friend of my mother, and she lives in the house next door with her three daughters.
     Her daughters and I always were close. We were almost like brother and sisters. Linda was an attractive woman and a widow. Over time, my father's relationship with her grew closer. At some point, Linda even wanted to marry him, but he did not want to get married again.
     After sometime she wrapped my father around her little finger. He was more and more compliant with her. She and her daughters moved into my
home. Somehow she convinced my father to let her take over his company and give her access to his bank accounts.
     I couldn't stand this whole situation as it was so obvious that Linda only cared about my father's money. Even though I tried many times to open my father's eyes to what was going on, nothing changed. The idiot even told Linda about my suspicions, which as you can easily guess, caused an avalanche of unpleasant consequences for me.
     Almost ten years have passed since she threw me out of the house under some shitty pretext. I had to go through a lot in my life to be
happy again. I met two wonderful women, Mary and Khloe, with whom I have had an open relationship for several years.
     I didn't want to go back to my hometown, but it was Mary who convinced me to come back here and end this awkward chapter in my life,

So, here I am on my way to meet my father's lawyer and listen to his last will.

Po, this update is on the 8th day. Here Tompel has taken over the company from Linda's hands. And Linda was rotting somewhere. here Tompel came to the company and was greeted by Sandra and Holy. then they went into the riot of Tompel and Tompel announced about their promotions and the continuation of this company. 

     Sandra will be appointed President of the company and Holy will become Sandra's assistant. then Isabella will be promoted to be the coordinator of the two Tompel companies. after their promotion, then Tompel with Sandra together in the room and making out and Tompel invites Sandra to date at 7 pm the next day. 

     Then when Tompel was relaxing, Amy was seen passing by and Tompel asked Amy for a moment. then the two of them chatted in the Tompel room. here Tompel is seen seducing Amy.

Link download
Android
Windows

2 comments:

  1. I exceeded my data on MEGA. Could u sent it to through google drive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Use vpn before download with mega app. If u use vpn it will be unlimited data on mega app.

    ReplyDelete