GODSON [V0.1.5]

 




Hello friends, welcome back to the Patron Gaming channel. This time I will share a novel entitled "Son of God". Let's go straight to the storyline. This is Braden, he's trying to call his friend Myles. Myles. Bro, I got something serious going on with me. I can't remember anything. I'm serious, I can't remember anything, man. its like mind has been completely erased or something. I'm serious bro, I can't remember anything besides you and sun, thats it. Anything else, I dont remember, I dont even know where I am. I guess, I dont know, it doesnt really seem like amnesia though, I feel my memory has been erased. Anyway, can you come over? Maybe you can help me figure this out. What?! I dont even understand what you just said. Right now? I duno man.. Braden also followed what Myles said, he would try to play online games with Myles. Maybe he could remember something by playing a game with Myles. However, this time Braden was not as good at playing games as usual. Myles was surprised that Braden could not win the game. It was already night, Braden went to bed. He had a strange dream and he heard someone's voice. He was surprised to be able to move inanimate objects. Then he heard the voice, he said he was a God. And Braden is his son, because the real Braden is dead. Well, for the whole story you can see this novel for yourself. Don't forget to support the developer of this novel, subscribe to my channel and don't forget to ring the bell on my channel, so you don't miss updates from this game. Until here, friends, don't forget to subscribe and look forward to my new game. Also support TikTok Patreon Games at the link below. Thank you.

Support Cheese Cake
Please support creators whose content you like, to ensure their work continues.
Without regular support from patrons, many creators would no longer be able to create the content that you enjoy

Developer/Publisher
https://www.patreon.com/cheesecake3d

Link download
ANDROID

WINDOWS






ANDROID NO SHORT LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Are Lost [v0.4.4] [MaDDoG]