My Real Desire [Ch.2 Ep.2 Full] [Lyk4n] + Shaddy's Multi-Mod

 





Developer Publisher
https://www.patreon.com/Lyk4n

Support Lyk4n

Please support creators whose content you like, to ensure their work continues

Without regular support from patrons, many creators would no longer be able to create the content that you enjoy

Overv

You take a role as MC who just graduated from university. You got a job in a different city, so you have to move into a shared house where everything begins.
Meet hot girls, make friends, and explore the story to find out what your real desire is...​

Ch.2 Ep.2 Full

-282 Al images
13 New animations
-Alice's short event
Main story event
Yui's event
- Sally & Eira's event

Developer Notes

Since English isn't my native language, so you'll often see grammar mistakes. I'm sorry for that, but I've tried my best.

Link Download

ANDROID MOD

WINDOWS

MAC

ANDROID ORI


No comments:

Post a Comment