Temptations of Love [v1.7] MOD



Temptations of Love [v1.7] [Ruby Romance Games]


Overview:

A story about a young man who lives in a household with 3 beautiful women.

As he embarks on college he will face trials and tribulations,

learning more about himself and his relationships with these 3 women in his life.



Thread Updated: 2024-03-09

Release Date: 2023-10-15

Developer:  RubyRomanceGames


Changelog 

v1.7

300 Renders

Contains Act 1 & Act 2 of the House Party

2 Freeroam segments


v1.6:

190+ Renders added

Set up for Party scene added

Gallery Added

Bugfixes


v1.5

added Pool scene for EP2

added 180+ images

Bug/Grammar Fixes


v1.3

added gym scene for EP2

added 180+ images

Bug/Grammar Fixes


v1.2

-added intro of Ep2

-added 200+ images

-Bug/Grammar Fixes to Episode 1


Developer Notes

How Often will you release Episodes:

As this is the first visual novel I am developing I cannot give an exact estimate for episode releases but,

I can assure you that I will be working diligently to ensure the quality of each episode is to my satisfaction.

I promise to regularly update my patrons about the development of the game and releases when it’s ready!



Why you should become a Patron:

Support on Patreon would allow me to release episodes at a quicker,

pace and would allow me the financial backing to upgrade my 3D render hardware,

It will result in higher production quality for my game,

Animations to be rendered and more time I can dedicate solely to developing this game.




Your patronage will of course be rewarded!

Prices shown in the tiers are monthly donations, paid up-front, that you can stop at any time.

Please check the tiers for more information on the rewards I offer for your pledge.

If you happen to like what I'm creating and want to show your appreciation through a donation, please consider being my patron. No donation is too small and every donation is appreciated.

My heartfelt thanks to you for reading my page and for playing my games!



Cheers!

Disclaimer

The games produced by RubyRomanceGames don't include any illegal or forbidden content according to the Patreon TOS


Type: Android port

Version: v1.7 / Mar. 9, 2024

by Koga3

Features: Walkthrough, gallery unlocker, add. settings (textbox opacity, textbox offset, textsize, text outlines, quick menu options) named saves, MC renaming


Usage of the additional swipe commands:

Swipe left: back

Swipe right: skip

Swipe up: main menu

Swipe down: hide


The game saves are stored now in a persistent folder and should be available even when the game is deinstalled

Location: "(your device)\RenPy_Saves\com.koga3.temptationsoflove"

(you have to grant the permission for the external storage use when starting the game for the first time!)


Link Download


Windows

MEGA


MacOS v0.2

MEGA


Android port from the game v1.6 compressed with integrated Mod from LaikDink + I-patch (~290MB)


MEGA








No comments:

Post a Comment

We Are Lost [v0.4.4] [MaDDoG]